KCC Highways Helpline 03000 418181 and select:
Option 1 - Driver Education and Speed Awareness
Option 2 - Vegetation Enquiries
Option 3 - Potholes
Option 4 - Street lights enquiries and problems (most village lights are KCC-owned)
Option 5 - Drainage problems
Option 6 - Any other items not covered above
KCC Speed Awareness 03000 418282
KCC Concessionary Fares 03000 418383
KCC Kent Freedom Pass 03000 418484
KCC Main Number 03000 414141
Kent Highways Fault Reporting (easy to use on-line tool enabling you to report faults and pinpoint their location by postcode or on a map)
- MBC Animal Welfare (Dog Warden) - 01622 602117
- MBC Bins and Recycling - 01622 602600
- MBC Environmental Enforcement (Fly-Tipping, Noise, Dog Mess) - 01622 602202
- MBC Street Cleaning - 01622 602162
- MBC Trees Information - 01622 602340
For all above services: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
. Many issues can be reported on-line at http://www.maidstone.gov.uk/residents/report
. They include fly-tipping, litter, missed bin collections, litter/dog bin problems, dog mess, stray dogs, dead animals, noise, graffiti, anti-social behaviour, pest problems and planning breaches.
KCC Community Warden (Mira Martin) - 07969 584179
Police - 999 for emergencies; 101 for non-emergencies and to contact the Police Community Support Officer
Arriva Bus Service - 0871 2002233
UK Power Networks
A new national phone number “105” is available for customers to call should they need to report or obtain information about a power cut in their area. Key points to note about this service are:
- Dialling 105 will put you through to your local electricity network operator, the company that manages the cables, power lines and substations that deliver electricity into homes and businesses in your area.
- 105 is just one of the ways that you can contact your electricity network operator. There are other phone numbers and you can also contact them via their website (see below for details for UK Power Networks, the operator for our local region).
- 105 is a free service in England, Scotland and Wales; you can call 105 no matter who you buy electricity from.
- You can also call 105 if you spot damage to electricity power lines and substations that could put anyone in danger. If there is a serious immediate risk, you should call the emergency services too.
Phone from landline - 0800 31 63 105
Phone from mobile - 0333 32 32 105
Text POWER and your postcode to 80876
Telephone: 01622 692121 Ext. 2391
or write to : Water Services Department, Kent Fire & rescue Service HQ, The Godlands, Straw Mill Hill, Tovil, Maidstone ME15 6XB