Maidstone Borough Council is organising a public consultation on the Staplehurst Neighbourhood Plan in accordance with Regulation 16 of the Neighbourhood Planning (General) Regulations 2012. The consultation period will run for six weeks from 23rd October until 5.00pm on 4th December 2015. Representations received after the closing date will not be considered. A copy of the plan and supporting documents are available to view from 23rd October at www.maidstone.gov.uk/consultations.
Paper copies are available for viewing at:
1. Maidstone Gateway, King Street, Maidstone, ME15 6JQ: Monday - Friday 9.00am to 4.30pm (5.30pm Mondays);
2. Kent History and Library Centre, James Whatman Way, ME14 1LQ: Monday – Wednesday 9.00am – 6.00pm; Thursday 9.00am – 8.00pm; Friday 9.00am – 6.00pm; Saturday 9.00am – 5.00pm
3. Staplehurst Library, The Parade, Staplehurst TN12 0LA: Tuesday - Friday 9.00am - 6.00pm; Saturday 9.00am - 3.00pm;
4. Staplehurst Parish Council Office, Village Centre, High Street, Staplehurst TN12 0BJ: 9.00am -1.00pm daily except Thursdays by appointment
You can have your say in a number of ways:
· online at www.maidstone.gov.uk/consultations (which is the preferred option);
· by email to firstname.lastname@example.org ; or
· by post to Spatial Policy, Maidstone Borough Council, Maidstone House, King Street, Maidstone, Kent ME15 6JQ.
Staplehurst Parish Council will be holding an information evening on Wednesday 18th November, commencing at 7.30pm in the North Hall, Staplehurst Village Centre. The evening will start with a presentation which will be followed by a question and answer session.
If you have any questions about the Regulation 16 consultation please contact the Spatial Policy team at Maidstone Borough Council on 01622 602000 or e-mail email@example.com